Help someone plan a big day that reflects EXACTLY what they're all about, alongside the most supportive community.
A snapshot of what's included:
- A Wedipedia of wedding planning: 60 chapters taking you through all you need to know to plan your wedding
- A suite of planning tools and resources to help you budget, keep on top of a to-do list, compare suppliers and more
- Our speech-writing workshop and vow-writing guide that provide step-by-step instruction
- Exclusive discounts on We Do Crew brand partners
- Access to real couple Q&As that we've answered over the last seven years
- Live monthly sessions with us and with industry experts to dive deep into wedding topics
- A supportive community and forum of chat, advice and recommendations
- BONUS extras like Spotify playlists, written templates for tricky convos, checklists and more
We Do Crew is for them if:
🤔 They're feeling at all overwhelmed or confused about how to plan a wedding (i.e. they're not a wedding planner)
🤔 They want their day to feel authentic, not just a tick-box exercise and generic
🤔 They want this life experience to feel as inspiring and fun - no regrets in sight
🤔 They'd appreciate having a cheer squad to help guide them through any curly chats and manage any tricky situations that arise with family, friends or vendors
🤔 They want help managing their budget and to save cash by taking advantage of exclusive WDC deals
🤔 They don't want to do it alone. Instead, they'd like to lean on a community of similar-staged people navigating this journey at the same time (there's power in numbers and brains-trust)
Prefer to select a longer term for a discount?
Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or DM us over at @wedshed. We can't wait to welcome you to the crew!